Welcome to Picardie Court Publications...
...in Bowling Green, Ohio. My name is Wallace De Pue, Sr. founder of this publishing concern since 1998.
My reason for founding a publishing house was to share my arrangements and original compositions with people all over the world.
Although I used to publish my music through famous publishing houses, I found that doing so was impractical. They would either sell hundreds of copies on their first printing or place my work in their POP (permanently out of print) files. They would not allow me to reclaim them! Many of my compositions are unavailable to choral musicians because of such an unethical practice.
What a customer may expect from Picardie Court Publications:
- Professionally engraved scores for choral and instrumental compositions
- Delivery of orders within ten days or less, or contact will be made with the buyer
- An attempt to cut costs through making and/or mailing copies
- Satisfaction or money back guarantee on every composition
- Prices in line with most publishing houses
- Personal advice on music selection matters
- Music available for “easy” to “difficult” compositions
- Instant contact with potential customers through e-mail or phone
- Changes in scores to suit particular choral music scores, either text or melodies
- Ten percent discounts on second orders
Please request a .pdf score and an .mp3 sound byte of any composition title that interests you.
Dr. De Pue also accepts commissions for writing compositions in any music style requested, from the Middle Ages to the 21st Century.
Thank you for visiting my “store”.
Wallace De Pue, Sr.